Sunday, June 14, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

I just love my friends that don't have kids. I love them for many reasons, mainly for the free babysitting. But I also love their naivate. They come and babysit for an hour or so and when I get home they tell me, "Your girls are so cute and funny! You must laugh ALL the time!" Riiiiiiight! We just laugh all the time with two girls less than a year apart. I mean, what's not funny about Caroline pooping on the floor or Makayla throwing a temper tantrum! Well, here is some proof from this week that we do have some fun at our house!
They don't know it yet, but this is the closest they are getting to a wedding! NO BOYS!

Morning Hair

See wedding comment above

Donut Breakfast-the girls lick the chocolate icing off and then ask for another donut.

Makayla's Silly Face- she came up with it herself! She must be gifted!





No comments: