Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dressing up, getting older and getting bigger!

Since I have had a break from the nausea for a day, I thought I would update the blog real quick. We had a blast on Halloween trick or treating with some friends of ours. The girls loved getting dressed up. Makayla was a ladybug and Caroline was Snow White (specifically, any 'ole princess wouldn't do). Caroline also got some good practice being a big sister too. She got to old 4 mth old baby friend Myla. It was too precious!
We also recently celebrated Josh's 30th birthday. Man, that's even hard to type! There wasn't too much of a party since I was not feeling well, but we had a few friends over for a late nite game night.

No news on baby 3 yet. We go into the doctor on Friday for an ultrasound and consultation. I am about as big at 8 weeks as I was at 5 months with the girls! It's absolutely crazy, but who doesn't love a big belly! Hopefully we will have a good ultrasound pic to post on Friday.

Here are some pics from Halloween and a package we got from Meemaw this week.


















No comments: