Thursday, April 1, 2010

I Failed!

Even though I have no adorable pictures for this post, I figured it was at least time for an update. Come back next week for adorable Easter pictures.

Things are progressing really well with our house. We had the final inspection last week and the owners fixed everything really well. It's nice to have agreeable people to be buying from. We are now in the countdown until closing. We are very anxious to get the girls and the dog outside!!!!

Caroline had her 3 year checkup today. She did fantastic! She is scoring really high in all of her development areas. She's still growing small, but she's staying on track with her growth, so we're good with that. Which is funny, cause her feet are definitely surpassing her sisters when she was her age. She did have to get a shot, I wasn't quite prepared for that, but she was a trooper and got her butterfly bandaid.

Makayla is doing well. She will have a check up soon, so I will have more to post on her later.

Sydney is growing like a weed. Her daddy finally got to feel her kick last week and her grandma got to feel her kick today. She has been measuring small, although my belly is still measuring big, figure that! I had my glucose test this week and I failed it! No fun! Which means I get to back next week and drink the glucose drink again and get my blood drawn every three hours. If I fail the test again, that means I have gestational diabetes and get to talk with a nutritionist. All if's, I've known a lot of girls who fail the first test and pass the second. Even if I do fail, the diabetes typically goes away after pregnancy, so I'm not worried. I just hope I don't have a 20lb baby!

Josh is good too, but I'm sure you're not reading this blog to hear about him :) He is loving his job and we are all thankful for that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.