Monday, November 15, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

It's my favorite time of year again! Christmas card season! Well, I guess Christmas comes in a close second ;), but I really love getting and sending Christmas cards. My favorite company to use for Christmas cards is Shutterfly. I love to be able to personalize my Christmas cards with family pictures from throughout the year so that people can see our growing and changing family. After Christmas I have the "Changing of the Cards" on the fridge and I arrange all of my new picture Christmas cards so that we can admire them all year round and remember our friends and family. Shutterfly makes it really simple and easy, just upload your pictures and insert them in a card. The hard part is picking just ONE card to send! Some cards even have the option to stamp and mail them for you! How easy is that! So, be looking for them, they may even arrive on time this year...but the Christmas cards are coming!



Here are some handy links to some of Shutterfly's great Holiday Card deals!


Christmas Cards: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards

Holiday Cards: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards

Christmas Photo Cards http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery

1 comment:

A Joyful Chaos said...

I also love sending Christmas cards! I just bought 125 of them yesterday. I'm sure my hand will be cramped by the time I have all of them signed. Thankfully I have children who enjoy licking envelopes. I just wish postage were a little cheaper.

Blessings~