Friday, April 29, 2011

Caroline's 4th Birthday

I can't believe my baby is 4! Caroline Hope, you are growing up way to fast! We had a fast and furious birthday celebration this year a day early since Josh was working on her actual birthday and we had church functions to work around the day we did celebrate. Caroline had promised me she would stop growing at 4, but I think that she's had a change of heart since she keeps asking me when she is going to turn 5.
4 is such a big age. Caroline just figured out how to buckle herself in the car by herself, which she is extremely proud of and mommy is extremely thankful for given that in a few months we will have 4 kids to buckle in! She loves to announce how big she is and tell others about her birthday. She is doing very well with her preschool work, I know she enjoys doing things just like her big sister. For some reason she has been going through a mommy clingy stage. Which is just fabulous because Sydney is doing the same thing. Oh it's great to be so loved......Maybe they can choose Josh next time ;)
Here are some pictures of our quick celebration:



yes, I made it myself! ;)











No comments: