Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall Baking

This fall has brought on a string of baking days that have been so much fun and so yummy to enjoy and share! Josh got things started by making some muffins with the girls while I was gone in New York. Next came the pumpkin cravings! I just happened to have a can of pumpkin and made some yummy Cream Cheese Pumpkin Muffins. Our banana's just "happened" to go bad (a real rarity at this house!) so we had to make some banana bread. This, as seen below, was made in small pans so that we could share it. Then, my good friend Missy and I had Pumpkin Fest 2011. We had a great day making pumpkin cookies and breads together from our made from scratch pumpkin puree.



Banana Bread to share



Helpers or taste testers?



Daddy's finished muffins




Sydney helping a little with the measuring cups ;)


stirring Banana Bread mix


Pumpkin seeds that I hope to plant next year



Our pumpkins freshly baked and ready to be pureed



No comments: