Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Makayla is Talented

So this past week has been a busy one like always. Our family made some pretty big decisions this past week to go ahead and have my surgery. In January my mother and I are going to fly to Colorado to have my extra rib removed. This is a necessary surgery, but a very inconvenient one. Not exactly how I pictured my first trip to Colorado and definitely not something that is financially possible for us right now. So, I'm looking into employment opportunities.

If you would like more information about cervical ribs, or this surgery that I'm having, I have included the Dr.s website who is going to perform the surgery. http://www.ecentral.com/members/rsanders/

On the upnote, Makayla has made me crack up laughing this week! One morning I walk in and she had found Caroline's stash of diapers. She had not only removed her diaper, but put on one of Caroline's diapers correctly....if only she could change Carolines diaper for me! Then, at naptime, I had to seperate the girls (which is common because they talk and play instead of sleep). I come in after Makayla's nap and can't find her. I search the room and find her in Caroline's crib! It was so funny, I laughed out loud. So this morning when I went to get the girls, it was no surprise that she was in there again. So I took some pictures for your viewing pleasure! Have a great week and enjoy!


1 comment:

Kevin and Laura said...

Hey Emily - I just found your blog! Your girls are just precious! How old are they? Where are you guys and what are you up to these days besides parenthood?

I hope all goes well with your surgery, we will keep that in our prayers.

-Laura