Thursday, February 5, 2009

I MISS MY MOTHER-IN-LAW

I have been way to pampered lately because of my surgery. I have been blessed with a freezer and refrigerator filled with food and tons of free babysitting. The best part was having my live in maid, I mean, my mother-in-law come to visit for a week. I didn't have to lift a finger! So... I need her to come back! I'm piled high with laundry..I hate laundry, it just never ends. I took a picture of how much laundry I had to fold today because I've been putting it off for so long. So, Mama Stanley, would you reconsider our mailing plan?


I also have a new toy. Since Josh requires the computer a lot to do school work, it can be hard for me to get my work done for church. So, I have recently acquired a tiny laptop! It's so cute and small, it fits in a diaper bag. It's smaller than a sheet of paper and very light since it doesn't have a cd drive. It works great for what I need it for, and it's cute!

1 comment:

Meemaw said...

Oh, Emily I wish I could come back right now. I miss you all!! I am glad to see that you got a new laptop to assist with all you need to do.

Take care & I will talk to you soon. I love you so much.

Meemaw