Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sleeping Picture of the Week

Spring Break is over and Josh has started his Labor and Delivery clinicals. He's not as excited about it as I am. He got to see a birth this week too, but he wasn't interested. Oh well, he's already seen two. We miss having daddy home with us all week, but with his clinicals in the evenings we get to see him more.
I got to go to the Elders/Ministers and wives retreat last weekend. I guess that makes me official. Since I am the only female minister, they put me in charge of the wives....interesting because most of them could be my mom, or grandma. So I let them do the teaching and I think we had a good time. It was fun to stay in a bed and breakfast two times in one week, but I liked the one Josh took me to better :)
Makayla is now Dora the Explorer. We are continually chasing Swiper the Fox, counting things, or acting out an episode. It's cute to watch. She even told us to "Vamanos" this week. So although we don't like her watching a lot of tv, she is learning some things.
Caroline's phrase of the week "I do it" She is trying her best to get herself dressed. She even took her diaper off during naptime because it was wet...how sweet. Of course, this does make things a little frustrating when she can't manage to do things on her own, but eventually she'll learn how to do it.
So apparently we are taking a sleeping picture every week. We just can't help it! They are too cute sleeping together. I thought this one was especially cute, enjoy!

Caroline has three undershirts around her belly

Makayla saw the camera out and wanted her picture taken

What do you think? Do they fit?

No comments: