Monday, March 30, 2009

For I know the plans I have for you

I should have known why I was getting antsy. We've never lived in one place very long. We have lived in NC for two years now and according to our history it's time to move. But..... we aren't. I had to do some redecorating of the apartment to be satisfied where we live. I must say, with just a few minor changes of decor the place is a lot more homey. So now I'm in for the long haul (as if nursing school hasn't been a haul!) Josh has accepted a position at UNC hospitals for the fall in the Bone Marrow Transplant Unit. I really have no idea what that means except for the fact that he is happy and satisfied with his job, which is all I want. It will be nice to be making a salary again, we just have to hold out until he starts September 21st. We will take all the prayers we can get to financially and mentally make it until that first paycheck. (yeah... my children's ministry paycheck is nothing compared to a real salary, but it helps!)
Things are starting to move with my job. I'm getting into a little bit of a routine and figuring out what I would like to plan long term. It is such a blessing to have a job that I can do from home! Of course, it is also a blessing that the girls are finally starting to actually play with each other. They are so adorable singing and playing pretend with each other. I think Caroline's speech is even improving a little bit.
Speaking of Caroline, her big day is coming up in just a couple of weeks! I can't believe it. I think I'm going to chose not to think about it until closer to her actual birthday.
Makayla is Makayla. She continues to crack us up with her imagination. She make believe plays Dora all day long, we've even got her talking some spanish.
Sorry there are no pictures this week.... maybe next week.

No comments: