Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Not much to report

Hello friends and family! I wish we had something interesting to blog about, but life is just going on as usual, I guess that's a good thing. Makayla has entered an interesting stage. Let's say she doesn't want to do something we ask her to do, like pick up her toys. Our response to Makayla is "Well, I'm so sorry you don't want to pick up your toys, but you have to." Her response is "Thank you Mommy, thank you for saying you were sorry." And then she proceeds to pick up her toys. Amazing, I wonder how long this will last.... She also is great at complementing. Let's say I help her get her shoes on. She will say to me "Thank you Mommy! Thank you for helping me get my shoes on. That was very nice!" Imagine her saying this with all the enthusiasm and sincerity that a two year old can muster up. She's silly.

No comments: