Friday, June 3, 2011

My Princesses and an Update

It's been a while since I posted pictures of the girls, so I thought I would post the latest pics of the girls. Makayla and Caroline thought it would be fun to put a crown on Sydney. It was too cute so we snapped some pictures. You can also kind of see Caroline's new haircut. She has a cute little bob that fits her well. Makayla wants her hair to grow down to her toes so we skipped her haircut. Sydney is not yet one and doesn't have any hair to cut yet, although she sports the best looking mullet I've ever seen!








I wouldn't say that not much has happened since I've last posted since technically I haven't been doing much except being in pain. This kidney stent is not much fun at all! To say the least I am uncomfortable and in pain ALL the time. It makes it very difficult to be a mommy, so I have been checking out my options. I went back to the urologist to discuss some options and didn't get the response I was hoping for. So I decided to go to a different Dr. for a second opinion. Although I pretty much got the same answer (you're stuck with the stent for the rest of the pregnancy) he was such a nice and informative Dr. I went away feeling satisfied. There is a procedure that I can choose to have done at 36 weeks when they switch my stent. I will pray about it and see how these next few weeks go and then make a decision. I was glad that he was at least willing to give me the option to have the procedure that I want. Let me tell ya, bed side manner really makes a difference, especially when you're a hormonal pregnant patient. So I chose the second Dr. to recieve all my money to switch the stent, he just made me feel better.


On top of all my exciting health problems, Joe, the dog, has been going through a terrible struggle with allergies. Poor thing! Well, really poor us after we pay for all the meds he needs! And then we continue to build our pediatricians vacation fund. Sydney has her second yeast infection in like a month. I didn't realize that when you use cloth diapers you have to kill the yeast in the diapers as well as treat the baby. It makes sense, I just didn't know! So we've got that added to our plates now as well.


Can you say stressed??? I am working REALLY hard at remaining peaceful, but it is very difficult. Josh has been a superhero these past three weeks, I am so thankful to have him as a husband. We're looking forward to Julianna getting here so things can calm down a little bit ;) Oh my!



No comments: