Thursday, June 30, 2011

BFF's

It's amazing the memory that my girls have! We have some great friends from college that live within visiting distance that we see a couple times a year. They have two beautiful children, one including a daughter close in age to my oldest 2. Even with as rare as it is that we get to see each other, my girls always remember visiting with them and talk about them regularly. Makayla even wanted to invite their daughter to her birthday party (too bad for the drive!).

Unfortunately for us, our friends have obeyed God's call and are moving to Kansas to help out with a church plant. Since Kansas is not within visiting distance, we wanted to get one more visit in before the move (and before baby #4). Let me tell ya, 5 kids in the house is a handful!! We might not have had room to all sit around the table or fit in the same car, but we had a great time together!

One must do activity was go to the beach. Since we only like 1 1/2 hours from the beach, this was a great day trip! We were having such a blast I only was able to snatch one really good picture. But believe me, we were there all day playing in the water and sand and having a fun time enjoying a beautiful day at the beach.






The men proved to be true dads and took the kiddos (minus Sydney) to Marbles Kids Museum for the day. That is one of our absolute favorite places to go (especially with our family membership!) I think my kids could live there!

And finally, we have a tradition of putting a the girls in the tub together and taking a pic. You can view and old picture in this post! It's neat watching the kids grow up and grow older together!



In other Bradley News:
Sydney's 1st birthday is on Saturday, so be anxiously awaiting a post with pictures of her special day!

I am 36 weeks pregnant! Where did this pregnancy go? I'm not sure what I'm looking forward to... I'm not quite ready to have a baby in the house again, but I'm not sure how much longer I want to be pregnant! The Lord has truly blessed me with a comfortable end of the pregnancy. I am amazed everyday how little my body is bothering me as compared to my other pregnancies. This will definetely help me be patient for this last month or so.

2 comments:

KaeliH said...

Emily you are an amazing example of Godly woman in my life! I love you!
Happy Birthday Sydney!!

Kaeli’s Kiwis Reviews and Giveaways

Kristen said...

Three was so hard for me, but four has been such a blessing. I hope it is the same for you! Can't wait to hear of the newest ones arrival!