Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving week

With Josh on Thanksgiving Break, we have had a nice relaxing week enjoying friends and family. I have been plugging away making hair bows and accessories for the Craft Fair Dec. 6th. Besides my fingers being numb from using the lighter and pulling ribbon, I've made good progress. If people would stop giving me orders, I'd be able to make more bows for the Fair, but I guess that's a good problem to have.
Josh had a great time with his traditional Black Friday shopping. He and my mom go out each year and shop (she's the only one willing to get up that early). This year he came home with a real treat. He used his birthday money to get Rockband! We LOVE it! We are like wiiaholics now, wii, wii fit, now rockband, anyone wanna come over to play?
The girls have gotten to some great stages in their development. Makayla continually says, "I can't, Mommy, you do it," and Caroline has begun "No!" Can't you just imagine the fun we're having at our house? Caroline has really developed a cute personality. Makayla has become a little more shy and Caroline is really coming out of her shell (as you can tell from the photos below) She has a thing with putting things on her head.
Hope you enjoy the pics. I hope to get somemore Thanksgiving pictures e-mailed to me.


All the Cousins playing piano together on Thanksgiving

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily and Family, Loved your Thanksgiving posting and also your sassy hair. It LOOKS GREAT!!!
Congrats on your new job. I am so happy for you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Love, Aunt Debbie