Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat

Friday night we dressed the girls up for the third time (we had already done a Trunk or Treat and had costume day at daycare). The girls got to go around our complex and trick or treat. They had a great time, but got used to saying "Nobody's home!" Makayla did well telling everyone "Trick or treat." Caroline just wanted to hang out with everybody, she just stood in their doorway until we picked her up. One family actually invited her in (we had met them before at the park) and she actually started going in. So I would say it's been a great success. Josh and I sure have enjoyed their candy.
In other Bradley news: Josh is plugging away in school. The test he thought he failed he got a 97 on, so I would say he's doing fairly well. He got his classes registered for next spring. He's doing his pediatric and ob/gyn clinicals, so that should be interesting. I spent a week at my daycare job and quickly realized that is was not a match. I literally got a doctors note for Friday for Caroline, so I had to stay home with her and then I let them know I would not be coming back. So, yet again, we are still trying to figure out what God wants us to do. At least at this point I am at more peace with our situation. I trust that God will lead us through this, whether He blesses us with money or not.

No comments: