Sunday, November 16, 2008

Welcome to Moe's!

So we have had an exciting week, and not just because it was Josh's birthday on Friday (29! Can you believe it?) My sweet husband spent the night outside of Moe's to get free burritos for a year. Thanks to him, we have 52 (well, 50 now) free burrito coupons to use as we please. He had a great night with two of his friends playing Wii, and hanging out. Hey, it was his birthday, he can do what he wants! At least he enjoyed the surprise party I threw for him, for about an hour :)


The girls and I had a fun week playing at home. Nothing too big to talk about, but some cute pictures to admire!

Notice Makayla running up behind Caroline to pull off her underwear

What great Chef's I have!

In other great Bradley news: I'm gearing up for another craft fair. This one is going to be HUGE! We are having it at church and so far we have 16 different vendors, name brand and handmade. I'm looking forward to it...and the profits :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

It was a pleasant surprise to see your comment on my blog. Thanks for keeping up with us. I can't help but think of aspects of our semester in Chile every time I walk out the door. Peru is slowly but surely becoming home for me. Isn't that crazy to think about remembering back to where I was at the beginning of the HULA semester?
And, oh... peanut butter crunchies. PB is really expensive here, but I think I need to pull that back out to make. I am glad the recipe has served useful for you. Your girls are so precious. I enjoy seeing your updated pictures on your Facebook, and now I have your blog address. Thanks for looking us up Emily!