Sunday, January 18, 2009

Warning-Scroll slowly, potentially gross pictures

Hello All! We don't have a lot of happenings at the moment. Josh is back in school, leaving me home to be a nursing student's wife. Lots of friends have helped me take care of things at home and we have had lots of food. Thanks friend! Josh's mom is here to help for the week, so I'm really looking forward to the extra help! Josh got his braces off while I was gone for my surgery, so enjoy some before and after pictures! Sorry for the poor quality of the before picture, but you get the idea!

Before
AfterWhat a beautiful smile!!

To spare the weak stomached, I will put a picture of the girls next so you don't have to scroll through gross pictures.
And saving the best for last..... I'm trying to learn to not be vain with my scar, it actually helps to see a picture of it, because it doesn't look as bad in the picture. So maybe that's what everyone else sees. The scar is shiny because the glue is still on it, the glue will be coming off soon! The second picture is part of the rib itself, it is UGLY! So, if you don't have a strong stomach, don't scroll past my scar!




No comments: