Friday, July 5, 2013

April in our Home

 
So, here we go again, another better late than never post.  But if I don't do it, my kids are going to yell at me in 20 years when they are looking back through my blog and wondering, "What happened to April?" 
 
As I can only remember what happened in April based off of the pictures I chose to take, here goes:
 

 
 
Every year we take the kids to a free event called Farm Animal Days, it seems to be a little less fun every year :(  I think it has to do with the fact that every year we have more kids and every year it seems more people are there.  The lines were terribly long!  At least they serve free ice cream!





Oh, the precious Bunnies! They did have more bunnies available for touching this year.  I do love a good soft bunny. I'm still not sure exactly what makes bunnies good farm animals, I just know Josh won't let me have any for pets (they are great for compost, their poop, not the actual bunny)
 
 
I just love Jul's face at getting to see the goat up close.  I guess this is the reason we come back every year, the kids just love seeing the animals!

 
Sydney excited about pigs.


Baby chicks are fun to hold as well and had to line to prove it.  I'm not allowed to have chicks either...



What says "Happy Birthday" better than donuts for breakfast???  My sweet Caroline turned 6 on April 18th!!  When did she get that old?  I'm really not so sure how this happened, but I guess I can't do anything about it.  I love you Caroline!  You're a blessing of a daughter and a joy to see growing up.



Ever so creative, Caroline wanted a Princess Piñata Party, so here they are, dressed as Princess's decorating their piñata.  We also played a traditional game of Pin the Tail on the Donkey and busted our own piñata. 


The scrumptious cookie cake.

 
A big group from our church decided to take a field trip to the Zoo in April.  We had a great time!  It worked out well and we never lost anyone...for long.

 
Most of our crew of kids.

No comments: