Friday, July 5, 2013

June in our Home

June.

We get a brief break from family chaos this month.  A little break from birthdays.  But of course, there is never a dull moment in the Bradley house!








Abby is growing up way too fast!  We are so glad that she is weight bearing!  Some of you might not remember, but Julianna was a very late walker and didn't want to do much with her legs.  Abby will hold on to something standing up and is even trying to figure out crawling.  Right now, she can only manage to go backwards, which is just fine with me!


Like our dinner by candlelight?  We has some fierce storms this month.  Although this storm only lasted about 5 minutes, it was very powerful.  We ended going 27 hours without power and having to do some creative thinking on how to keep our 5 gallons of raw milk and gazillion dollars of frozen strawberries safe!  Of course, Josh was working, so I had to handle most of  it myself.  It's a good thing my parents live near by and we could camp out there!


I got to run in my second obstacle race, this time a 10K.  I had a blast!  It was put on by the friendliest volunteers and was pretty low-key, so I felt very at ease and had a great time!



My cheerleaders.  It was so nice to have my family there to cheer me on!  It really makes a difference knowing they were there for me.  It must have worked too, I came in 1st place out of all the women running the 10K!


Believe it or not, this is the first time our family has gone out for dinner as a family of 7 all by ourselves.  We don't get out much!  Nothing says family better than some good Mexican!


I cracked up once I realized that they had Mickey Mouse plates!  Do you see his head above my refried beans??


Life can be exhausting.



Our good friends, Missy and Erik, whom we met when we lived in the "brown" Apartments moved away this month.  We were very sad to see them go, but we know they will be very happy living closer to family.  We had them over for dinner and fun before they moved.








No comments: