Monday, October 27, 2008

North Carolina State Fair

On Sunday, Josh and I took the girls to the state fair. We had hots dogs, chicken fingers and funnel cakes. What great Fair food! We had a blast walking around looking at all of the games, rides, but most importantly, checking out the farm animals. I think we spent just about all of our time looking at the "doggies" or what most people call them, cows, pigs, sheep and horses.









In other news for the week, I started my job today at Treasures of Joy Christian Learning Center. Wow... you guys think two girls 11 months apart it busy! Try changing 10 diapers at once! I enjoy being in Caroline's classroom 1) because she's my baby and I still want to be there to teach her 2) because lesson planning is a whole lot easier :) It is quite a bit challenging handling all those babies, but they are so sweet and they don't talk back! It was sad for me to leave Makayla in her classroom, I missed her this morning. She is only like 10 feet away, but it seems so far. The other teacher in my room would let me take some "Makayla breaks" so I could peak in the door to make sure she was having a good time. Of course, my Caroline was the only child to refuse to take a nap and they both pretty much just ate applesauce for lunch, but they will learn. I had a lot of learning to do myself today, but I think I can handle it. It's only for a season. God has blessed us so much in the past two weeks, my trust in Him has grown immensely! I appreciate your prayers as we are challenged while Josh is in school!

No comments: