Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Chicken Parmesan Bundles *Revised Version*

I recently posted an article on a new yummy recipe we tried called Chicken Parmesan Bundles. I didn't have any pictures of my own and I've learned some things as I made my second attempt.  
 
 
I'm not all that fancy when it comes to pounding out my meat.  I don't have a meat mallet, so I just use my handy hammer.  This time though, to provide for even poundage, I decided to use my Pampered Chef flexible mat to cover my meat.  I can't say this is how they advertise using their flexible mat, but it worked! 

 
Ahh... look at that nicely flattened chicken...it's actually kinda gross looking, as all raw meat usually is.  This time, I accidentally used chicken tenders, instead of breasts.  It actually worked wonderfully!  The majority of the mouths in my house are still small, so it make for some better portion sizes for my family. 

 

I have seven bundles in my 8 by 8 pan with the extra spinach mixture stuffed in the sides.
 
 
Here is the finished product!  Served with a spring mix salad, it made for another yummy meal!

No comments: