Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Garbanzo Bean Salad

photo taken from allrecipes.com

 
Again, in a quest to find a recipe to fit the ingredients around the house, I found this lovely bean salad!  It was so simple to make and very tasty.  I admit, the girls didn't eat much of it; they pretty much just picked out the apples.  I did make a side of mac n' cheese to help fill their bellies.  If I were to make it again, and I plan to, I think I would at least add some sunflower seeds.  If you were wanting a little meat, I would add some cooked chicken and just make extra dressing.  This will be a new staple in my house for a quick lunch, especially for company!  Click the link to check out the recipe for Garbanzo Bean Salad!

1 comment:

Cooking Recipes said...

Nice i like this blog posts thanks for sharing hope you will be post more informative information here.