Friday, December 28, 2012

Two Little Seastars


twolittleseastars


The weather has been a little more chilly where I live lately, which has caused me to bust out some of my warmer attire.  I am not much of a coat wearer.  I have too many things to hold between babies and bags and the bulk of a coat is just too much.  While scouring my drawers I came across a scarf my good friend Kaeli, from Kaeli's Kiwi's,  made for me.

 
It matches the colors schemes in my wardrobe wonderfully and I find that I can wear it with most anything I have!  It is so nice to be warm and snugly without the bulk of a winter coat!


My sweet Abigail modeling her "Made for Me" Sunday outfit


I also enjoy dressing my girls in theme Sundays from time to time. Such as: dresses Mommy used to wear, matching dresses and this past Sunday "made for me."  So many friends have made such adorable things for my girls, I was pleased I could put a whole outfit together!  Abby is rocking her pom-pom hat made by Kaeli, which kept her nice and warm this past chilly Sunday.  Isn't she adorable!
Now you may be thinking, "That is so adorable, I wish I could get some cute stuff too!"  Well, good things she has her own Etsy shop!  Stop on by Two Little Seastars and check out all the great things that Kaeli and her friend Britteny have made!


Disclaimer: This post was written with no compensation other than the warm fuzzy feeling I get about my good friend.  It was written solely because I love my friend!

No comments: