Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Mexican Lasagna

I really only have a few mexican food recipes.
 
Ok, I really only have one mexican food recipe.  I just change the way it looks and call it something new.  The other day when I was low on Tortilla's I got inspired by an idea on Allrecipes.com and came up with this easy recipe.
 
Ingredients:
3 tortillas
1 lb cooked chicken breast, chopped and seasoned in taco seasoning
1 can refried beans
1 cup sour cream
1-2 cups shredded cheese
1 cup salsa
 
(I really have no idea how much I use of each, but that sounded good.  Feel free to make up your own proportions)
 
 

Tear up the tortillas and cover the bottom of an 8X8 (it took me about 1 1/2 tortillas)

 
Mix together chicken, salsa, sour cream and some cheese and scoop a big 'ole layer.

 
Add another layer of tortillas
 

 
And one more layer of chicken mixture.
 


Top with more cheese and some salsa for kicks.

 
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 or so minutes.  Super easy and super yummy! 
Serve like a casserole with some chips or mexican rice on the side and you have a meal.

No comments: